Terms and conditions
Thank you for using our products and services ("Services"). By using our service (soccerpet.com), you agree to these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
As a registered user of the soccerpet service, you represent that you are of legal age and binding, and you must also have the ability to enter and agree to the terms, conditions and obligations stipulated in this agreement. By accepting this agreement, we can assume that you are capable of being bound by it. If you are under the legal age, you must not use the site.
1. Service description
1) The soccerpet.com intelligent prediction service is a guiding tool based on big data mining and intelligent algorithm models. All the content of the intelligent prediction only represents the calculation result of the algorithm and is only for the user's subjective reference. After receiving the forecast service, users must independently make investment decisions and bear their own risks. Users must pay attention to their region and relevant laws, and must not use the information provided on this website to conduct any illegal activities.
2) The products and services provided by the soccerpet.com intelligent prediction platform may be plagued by various network security and network failure issues, such as hacker attacks, computer viruses, system crashes, network drops, slow network speeds, program vulnerabilities, etc. Threat. For the above-mentioned problems, we will try our best to take corresponding measures to protect your legal rights.
3) The intelligent prediction service of soccerpet.com includes but is not limited to: prediction of victory, handicap, and size of football, basketball and other events. When using the corresponding specific service, the user still needs to abide by the specific service agreement of the service.
4) The soccerpet.com intelligent prediction platform enjoys the intellectual property rights of the published content. Without the written permission of the platform, the user may not disseminate or permit a third party to use all or part of the content of the service. Do not obtain content through unofficial technical means, otherwise the platform has the right to unilaterally terminate the service relationship and deduct service fees. At the same time, the platform reserves the right to finally resort to law and recover losses.
2. Registration Obligation
1) Provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about you according to the prompts of the service registration form ("Registration Data"). Keep account numbers and passwords properly, do not provide account numbers and passwords to third parties. If the account is found to be used by a third person or any other security problems occur, immediately notify soccerpet for safe handling, including but not limited to account restrictions or prohibition of use.
2) No resale or redistribution of services is allowed. Unless expressly authorized by soccerpet, you agree not to copy, sell, trade, resell, modify, create derivative works or use any part of the service for the use or access of the service for commercial purposes. The service or computer code that the service provides power. If you do not comply with this provision, or soccerpet has reasonable grounds to suspect that you do not comply with this provision, soccerpet has the right to suspend or terminate your subscription and refuse to use the service (or any part thereof) currently or in the future). In this case, you are not eligible for any refund.
3) We may occasionally send you promotional emails about services offered by us or announcements pertaining to our services. If at any time you no longer wish to receive such mailings, you can opt out by either clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included in the email or by contacting us via the email.
1) You can become a registrant of the service for free. As a registrant, you will be able to participate in some (but not all) of the functions and services available in the service.
2) In order to access other functions and services, you must become a subscriber of that service.
Depending on the subscription plan you choose, you will be entitled to different restrictions.
By subscribing to any of our plans, you accept our prices and subscription restrictions. Automatic renewal of the service will be automatically activated after purchase.
4. Cancellation and refund policy
1) Soccerpet accepts users to cancel the subscription at any time, log in to the Soccerpet account, user center-myplan, click the cancel subscription button, and your fee will be credited within a few working days, depending on the bank's processing time.By canceling the automatic renewal option, your subscription will remain active until the end of the current prepaid period and then automatically expire.
2) Soccerpet accepts users to submit refund applications at any time. You can send an email to [email protected], and we will process it within 1 working day.
5. Service change and termination
Soccerpet may change or modify the service content, rules and terms of this agreement according to its business development or technical upgrades. If the user does not agree to the modification of this agreement, he can cancel the service he has obtained and stop using it; if the user continues to use the service, it is deemed that the user has accepted all the modifications of this agreement.
1) Leakage of user information: Soccerpet shall not bear any legal responsibility for any leakage of personal information and any disputes arising therefrom because the user informs others of the password or shares the registered account with others, or due to the user's negligence. Regardless of the reasons for the unauthorized use or modification of user information, user password, personal account or registration information is unauthorized tampering with all consequences, soccerpet does not bear any legal responsibility.
2) Losses caused by the use of third-party services: When the user uses soccerpet or requires soccerpet to provide specific services, soccerpet may call a third-party system or support the user's use or access through a third party, including but not limited to the third-party account provided For services, or content accessed through open software, soccerpet does not guarantee the security, accuracy, validity, and other uncertain risks of the services and content provided by third parties. If any disputes and damages are caused, soccerpet will not Take any responsibility. Soccerpet and the third party shall be held responsible for possible disputes within the scope of the law and agreement.
3) Soccerpet does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of external links set up for the convenience of users, and at the same time, Soccerpet does not assume any responsibility for the content on any webpages pointed to by such external links that are not actually controlled by Soccerpet.
4) Force majeure and unforeseen situations occur: Force majeure and unforeseen situations include: natural disasters, government actions, strikes, wars, etc.; hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, government control, communication network failure, national policy changes, laws and regulations The changes and so on. Due to force majeure and unforeseen circumstances: all or part of the website is closed for a long time or temporarily, user information is leaked, lost, stolen, tampered with, and disputes arising therefrom, soccerpet shall not be liable for any compensation. Soccerpet shall not be liable for any compensation if this agreement cannot be performed due to force majeure and unforeseen circumstances.
8. Contact us
Soccerpet can be contacted by email at [email protected]